EXCELLENT ATOMISATION RUGGED CONSTRUCTION EASE OF MAINTENANCE
The Automatic Spray Gun has been designed with the customer in mind. Unmatched continuous performance applications. Together with ease of maintenance all combine to give the ultimate in automatic air atomizing spray finishing equipment.
It has non- contaminent fluid passages.It has complete range of fluid tip and air nozzels for all materials.
The performance is achieved by large , smooth, flowing air passages and over size air valve which gives the lowest ever pressure drop.
The constant development, experience and technical forethought, which have established Bullows as leaders in the international field of spray finishing have produced an automatic spray gun which surpasses the best features of all other automatic spray guns.
The best hardworking, hard wearing, characteristics of its predecessors are amplified in the spray finishing will appreciate the practical advantages conferred by these new features:-
- Non contaminent fluid passages (standard fluid inlet brass standing, nickel plated inside and out with stainless steel option).
- Re-circulating head (optional).
- Complete range of fluid tip and air nozzles for all materials.
- Use of P.T.F.E. Packing throughout.
- Self-aligning stainless steel needles.
- Fluid needle adjustment control.
- Forged high-strength aluminium alloy body.
- Facility to change from combined fan and atomizing air to separate fan and atomizing air.
The performance is achieved by large, smooth flowing air passages and an oversize air valve, which gives the lowest ever pressure drop; this, combined with a new range of air nozzles, provides a performance which is unique in spray finishing today.
|Operating Pressure||2-3 bar|
Pattern Size (mm)
|Nozzle Size (mm)||0.8,1,1.3,1.5,1.8,2,2.5,3|
|Needle and Material|