The Husky 515 air-operated double diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
The bolt through fluid cover design eliminates leaks and makes the Husky safer with higher reliability.
Benefits of the Husky 515 double diaphragm pump
- Center and end porting options.
- No mechanical seals to cause fluid leaks or failures
- Runs quietly at less than 85 dBa with easy-to-use remote muffler capability for even lower noise levels
- Easy-to-service air valve and ball checks
- Operates on as little as 20 psi (1.4 bar, 0.14 MPa)
- Split manifold option to pump multiple fluids without mixing
|Maximum Fluid Working Pressure|
7 bar, 0.7 MPa
|Air Pressure Operating Range|
2.1 to 7 bar, 0.2 to 0.7 MPa
|Maximum air consumption|
|Maximum free-flow delivery|
|Maximum pump speed|
|Gallons (Liters) per cycle|
|Maximum suction lift (water with buna balls)|
4.5 m dry, 7.6 m wet
|Maximum size pumpable solids|